Monday, February 28, 2022

Florida: 2022



Day 1

Snow versus sand!

I love the contrast of these aerial photos. 


Day 2

By day two, my feet were out exploring - someone else's feet! These feet belong to a blue heron. Do you see a face in the wood?

These days, I take a lot of photos with my phone. Good thing, because my camera was stolen in Costa Rica. There is a slight controversary in our household as to whether my husband lost it in the dark, or it was stolen. But either way, it is gone like a banana in a monkey storm. Now, I'm using my old canon powershot. It doesn't even have a lens cap, but it does have fisheye, which I love. 

Follow my feet...



Day 3


Day 4

I just barely caught the tentacles of a rare land starfish.


Day 5

I love the morning light seeping through these feathers!


Day 6


Day 7

Rookery Swamp


Day 8


Day 9


Day 10

Martinis in Bonita Springs.

Stay tuned...

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

14 comments:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Every day was wonderful! Beautiful beach! Thanks for sharing. (Not sure you qualify as a true Floridian yet though if you really held out until Day 8 for that “5 o’clock somewhere’ treat )).

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I live in the snowy scene..lol...love your beachy scenes!

I'm sorry you lost your camera, but I've been relying on my cell phone more and more these days as it is so convenient.

Shiju Sugunan said...

Losing camera is one of my worst nightmares. You shot some amazing pics with phone camera and power shot.

Lydia C. Lee said...

That snow photo is interesting - I've never seen it like that. Love the sand turtle too!

Mary Kirkland said...

Once again you took some stunning pictures.

VENTANA DE FOTO said...

Buenas imágenes de la Naturaleza. También yo he estdo una semana viajando y acabo ahora de regresar.

Besos

Amila said...

This sounds like an unforgettable adventure. I like all these pictures. Bird captures are simply amazing. Day 9 picture is another eyecatching capture.

Gattina said...

Unfortunately I can't open the in-links pictures from the participants I don't know why ? I am with Blogger.

kwarkito said...

Yes i see a ugly fish face in the photo. As usual, it's a beaurtiful walk, and i constat it ends well !

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Your great pictures prove that you don't always need expensive equipment to get great wildlife shots. This selection is very appealing.

Breathtaking said...

Hello, :=) I agree with David,---your shots are brilliant. From snow to sand, and all the creatures you saw, snake, hawk, The foot of the Blue Heron, seen on a laughing log,:=)) and the lovely end of the day shot of drinks, mine is gin and tonic, sets the mood for the evening

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Nice photo of the snake. Sorry to hear about your camera. Might be good time to buy a new one. Better yet, make your husband buy you a new one!

Jim said...

Beautiful.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Oh wow, you got some great photos!!