The light was warm and wonderful as we strolled at Richfield Lake last Spring.
I love this photo. The back light made the old fluffy cat tails glow. Meanwhile, the muted green of last year's new growth peeks through the cracks.
Reflections of an egret looking for an evening bite before bed.
And here are 5 random new reflections and nature observations for Spring 2015...
1) It was a record breaking 84 degrees in Minneapolis on April 1st this Spring. No fooling. We had our first outdoor picnic. Even though the winds were fast and furious We brought a margarita and picked up Chipotle and ate it by Minnehaha creek. Everything tastes better outdoors.
2) My husband inline skated around Lake Harriet on two occasions before ice out.
3) We have a surplus of chipmunks in our back yard this Spring. Hmmm. I wonder if it is because we give them so much corn in the Fall.
4) We finally kept the bunnies out of our raspberries over the Winter. We'll have a record bounty this year!
5) I remember that Random 5 Friday ended around Easter last year. I created a Random 5 post about the beautiful resort town of San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua for Easter. San Juan del Sur has the 2nd largest Christ statue in the world. Christ of the Mercy. To see the statue with breath taking views click here!
Happy Easter Everyone!