Friday, June 22, 2012

A Witch in Outer Space

click to enlarge  

What the heck am I going to post for Halloween if I keep posting my Moon Witch.  It is only the 2nd day of Summer after all.  Hopefully the advertisers don't see this.  You just might start seeing store flyers selling all kind of Halloween themed what nots tomorrow. But this postcard illustration fits the  www.illustrationfriday.com theme Space

This vignette was for the back of my postcard.  The poor cat fell off the broom.  And landed on this small and oddly round planet/meteor.  She discovered that there is poolside bartender service on this mystery globe.  My kind of place.

11 comments:

Linda Hensley said...

Halloween is fun all the time! Love the cat :)

DJan said...

And the cat only needed to use up one of its lives to get to this place, right? With bartender service, who could ask for more? :-)

dosankodebbie said...

I guess for Halloween you'll have to post something related to the Fourth of July. :) Whatever you do it will keep us on our toes. Great work.

Mary said...

Cute art. the cat had a lucky landing. hahahahha.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hearing the word Halloween made us wake wide awake!
love
tweedles

Au and Target said...

Sounds like one of those secret luxury places millionaires go to!

Sharon Wagner said...

Millionaires with space suits!

Elizabeth Rose Stanton said...

Halloween Space...why not? :) Fun illos!

Cindy D. said...

My favorite part is that cool and spooky black and white doll. So huge and the ears are just flying. Great story about the cat!

Ana M.F. said...

Fun can't wait till Halloween, specially if it involves cats in space :)
I love the cats look relaxed and happy and the rat looks terrified...maybe it is afraid because it only has one life!!

Sarah Ryan said...

Oh my gosh!! The cat with the pumpkin drink is the best thing ever! So adorable!