Holy Cow! What a week of wildlife during my last few days of Flo-cember. Just wait until you scroll down to see what bob's up.
This is the first year where November leaked into December. This much I know:
1) I'd rather see river otters crisscrossing the trail than old, brittle leaves.
2) Blue herons are preferable to blue finger tips.
3) Sand wins over snow.
4) Ospreys on the hunt are better than deer hunters wearing orange, hanging their antlered carcasses like unripe bananas.
5) Packs of gulls and skimmers are better than packed shopping malls.
6) Terns are better than inflated thermostats.
7) Royal Palms are better than decapitated pines!
Follow my Florida feet..
Look what we saw up in a tree at Rookery Swamp! A Bobcat.
The sun has set on Florida: 2021.