Monday, October 22, 2018

I See Dead People...


Halloween month continues with a post I grabbed from my creative writing blog - because I'm too darn busy to blog this week...

"If you annoy a kid with a crayon, you just might end up with fuzzy-wuzzy brown on your face." logic from Sharon Wagner: child artist, revenge advocate, recess crayon warrior.

 More words of revenge wisdom from the internet....

1)  My silence is not weakness, but the beginning of my revenge.

2) A man who desires revenge should dig two graves...

3) When karma comes back to punch you in the face, I wanna be there...just in case it needs help.

4) Never go to bed angry, stay awake and plot revenge.

5) Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.

Did you read number 5? I threw that in, just to show you I've grown up. Poor Theresa. She crossed the wrong girl. She didn't know I was packing heat. But not too much, it might melt my crayons. I remember drawing this, brain firing on all cylinders, laughing hysterically. (not really) 

 But, I have no idea what made me mad in the first place. Tyrone is the real loser. Figuratively, not literally. I deemed him objectionable enough to be a dire warning of a bleak future. Hey Theresa, if you dis me again, you'll end up married to Tyrone. Ha. Take that!  Of course, the last laugh might be on me. Because they were obviously married a long time and died on the same day. How romantic. Unfortunately, 2022 is fast approaching. It must have seemed so far in the future when I was in grade school.

I love my weird creativity in giving the girl ghost boobs. As you can see, both cadavers have their arms sticking straight up - there's no relaxing for the damned! Not in my world. Oddly, both ghosts need canes. (I guess to portray their feebleness) Is that a sun? In the middle of a black crayon night? Good grief. What was I thinking? The moon is my muse now. I love painting it. See below.



The good news is: I forgave Theresa for whatever the heck she did. But, will she forgive me if she sees this? I hope so.


My travel posts and blog link-up party will be back next week!

6 comments:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Happy Halloween -- your posts are cute scary -- that's the kind of scary I like. Last couple of weeks my posts have all been about close to home -- I had a little bit of California in this weeks and so was going to link. But it isn't there! My timing stinks!

R's Rue said...

Blessings.

Angie said...

Number 5 is powerful. I've been doing a lot of ignoring lately … not sure it has so much to do with my intelligence as much as a desire to survive the craziness! Looking forward to the return of your blog hop!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Oh my you are the creative one - love the picture and the words

Linda Hensley said...

I'm laughing at all this. I wonder what the art therapists would've said about it? LOL Happy Halloween!

Penelope Notes said...

"Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore." That's the only one that makes a bit of sense in this all too violent time in our world.