Friday, April 6, 2012

A Vocal Suggestion

click to enlarge

I thought my nervous chicken illustration would be appropriate for vocal.  The theme over at www.illustrationfriday.com  The chicken is sweating and uttering,"Let them eat figs!" Poor little tasty chicken. Her days are numbered.  One interesting fact about this recipe is that 36 strangers shared it on facebook.  I always wonder if they are sharing it because the recipe looks delicious or they think my illustration is a hoot.  Or a cluck in this case. 

And I also picked it as a follow up to my latest contribution over at http://theydrawandcook.com/recipes/maui-luau-sandwich-by-sharon-wagner   I figured it would take till pigs fly for a win.  If you don't understand what that means you'll need to check out the link!   


8 comments:

Sprite said...

Very very cute!!!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I hope no one eats her
love
tweedles

Koosje Koene said...

Your recipe is great, and so is the illustration! In fact, all your submisions for TDAC are very nice, and your luau pigs crack me up!

The Chair Speaks said...

Love those piggies and such a lovely touch for a recipe.
Happy Easter to you and your family. Have a great weekend. Purrs!

Pat Tillett said...

That is so cute! Sounds very tasty as well...

Ellen Whyte said...

Probably both!

Indigene said...

She's lovely and vocal!

Creations By Mit said...

I'm not much of a fan of figs, so I'd have to say its the illustration!!! Super-cute!!! I hope she escapes!