Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Cats on Tuesday














There were so many directions I could have gone with my connection to my last post. But I decided to do a Cats on Tuesdays with http://www.gattinamycats.blogspot.com/ I mean a cat lover can never have too many cat posts, right? The windows are finally open after a long Winter. And when I left the house the other day, I looked up and two faces were staring down at me. And I thought I could sneak off without them knowing. Not! Of course when I went to get the camera I couldn't get them to look back down at me again. But the top shot is pretty cute anyway. And has this scenario ever happened to you? You carefully pack for a big hiking trip. You think you have everything you need. But hours into a major trek, you realize you forgot your cat. Darn! DJan, I bet this happens to you all the time. Well, we were prepared in the last 2 photos. Dean is always teasing me that he's going to release my precious Akua in the woods. And Akua just might end up somewhere someday. He's never met a purse, backpack, duffel bag, drawer, garbage can, basket, shelf, sink, nook, cranny or box that wasn't worth crawling into.




16 comments:

DJan said...

Now that would really be difficult to imagine! My hiking buddies might wonder at my bulging and MOVING backpack! Kitties always love to climb into anything that opens, don't they? You are so sweet to mention me in your post.

Ellen Whyte said...

Akua is a cutie! And a real box and cupboard and bag cat too I see. So's my Au.

I'm clicking Follow; this is a nice blog.

Unknown said...

Ha ha, great pics! Love the Night In The Barn, the cow to me is super cute, peeking around the corner. Great job!

Andree said...

That's such a hoot! We can take our cats hiking, but its our woods. I don't know about other woods far away. They would freak out.

The Chair Speaks said...

Top shot is so cute!
Years ago, I used to carry my heaviest cat to the vet by putting him in my backpack not on my back but in front like a kangaroo.

JEWELGIRLS KATZ said...

I love your pictures, and the backpack reach is the best! LOL
Nope you can never have too many
cat posts OR pictures! Have a good
day! :)

Luna und Luzie said...

This is cute. Love the kitty in the backpack.
Love to read more cat posts ;o)

Gattina said...

That's the same with Arthur, he sits in the most unexpected places. It already happened to me that I arrived at the main street when I heard a loud meowing behind me ! He had slept in the car and I hadn't seen him. I had to drive back because Arthur loves to sleep in cars but not to drive and he was singing like an opera singer !
The pictures are too cute !

Irishcoda said...

LOL, love those pictures!

Al said...

Hahaha, I can't figure the first photo, I stared at it carefully hahaha! It looks like a lovely day for the kitties!

I was thinking how I would carry my kitties to the vet, they are so aloof but now you have given me an idea where to put them!

AL

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Sharon
What adorable kitty pics.
thanks for sharing
love
tweedles

cats of wildcat woods said...

My Yoko gets into bags of all sorts and hides in laundry. I have almost put her in the washing machine!

Christina Rodriguez said...

Well, if you put a leash on them (I know some cats can be leashed), you could take them on your hike in your backpack! That'd be cute.

Anonymous said...

The kitty with a coat of Calico looks like a nice kitty. The other striped one looks like a bad kitty.

Martha said...

Awww, love that first shot! You're right, we can never have too many kitty posts :-)

Sharon Wagner said...

Mr. Anonymous...I'm on to you. We both know who the bad kitty is. And it's not my precious Akua!