Monday, April 6, 2009

Blue Passageway



This is another painting from my Cow skull series. Another unsold but great edition to the basement series. The little white orbs are not ghosts or little UFO's. (or rabbit poo) That's kind of an inside joke that some of my blog lookers will understand! It's just lights and the flash. I guess I don't have to worry about illegal downloading, right? But all jokes aside, this is one of my favorite paintings. Now that I'm posting and talking about these pieces it makes me want to paint some more. I might have to do something about that.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

This is another great painting, Sharon. Yes, please do some more.
Laurie

Nina Crittenden said...

Very nice, Sharon! Maybe your next series could involve rabbit poo in some capacity! :)

Margaret Pangert said...

So Georgia O'Keefe! love the arches and adobe color. This is really great.