Monday, April 20, 2009

Bedroom Buddies



Bedroom buddies is a fun illustration that I finished last week. Toliet buddies is still in the works! This illustration was inspired by life with my cats. Although I only have two. (It feels like at least five) Do you recognize Baby on the bed? She's the icon on my blog. And yes that's my bedroom. Hopefully that's not too much information! I also posted my fuzzy Hope card submission again. Look for it on the http://www.minnesotascbwi.org/ website. It's on the Hope card!





2 comments:

Nina Crittenden said...

These are great, Sharon!
Your cats are so expressive, it is easy to tell you are a cat lover!

Margaret Pangert said...

This looks like trouble! If your illustration becomes a children's book, I've got the title: "When the Mice Are Away, the Cats Do Play!" And yes, I see you under the rug there! Your picture is so full of joy! Good luck in the contest, Sharon, and thanks for visiting my daffodils today. Margaret