Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Parts Unknown

We felt like celebrities when we noticed a personalized rock at our Casita rental.

Can you guess where we spent Labor Day weekend?

I'll give you a clue: It's where you'll find the dove in the desert.

I'm taking a break this week. But don't worry, I'll be back next Monday to answer my question and create a new travel linky.

This week, I'll catch up on blog visits. Thank you for traveling to my site and leaving a footprint: your comments. I'm sorry I'm behind. See you soon. 

10 comments:

DJan said...

Happy blog break! See you soon, I hope. :-)

DUTA said...

Lovely rock, with lovely colors!
I trust you two, know exactly where to spend your best, enjoyable days and weekends.
Have a great time!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Sorry I do not know Sharon. Have a good day.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Have a good time!!

Joyful said...

I cannot guess but I am sure you are enjoying your break. Have fun!

Lowcarb team member said...

I like that rock …
See you soon, enjoy your week.

All the best Jan

Marja said...

Gorgeous rock Great idea Have a good break

Shiju Sugunan said...

Like the texture in that rock. Enjoy the break!

Lieselotte said...

Immer wieder gerne schaue ich auf ihren Blog vorbei.Gefällt mir sehr gut.

Sue (this n that) said...

Isn't the rock such a sweet idea!
Have a lovely blog break Sharon :D)