Monday, July 29, 2019

Cabin Camera


I've been accumulating cabin photos again. Meanwhile, the cruisers around me are still riding with window shades down, glued to their devices, oblivious to the beauty of the skies. After my last post, many of you stated your love of window seats. And yet, the people around me rarely take a peek. 

 I have to look - I might miss something. What if a rainbow-colored dragon flew by with Tom Cruise on its back? What if there was a cloud that morphed into the face of Jesus Christ? What if an alien spaceship wanted to make contact, and they selected me since I was actually watching? Hmmm. Maybe I should close the blind. 

Be a sky watcher...



Fort Myers Beach.



Cool. 





Red rock country. Nevada.



The Strip! I love this shot.




Last week, I posted a moon shot from this series. That's what prompted me to post the rest of the story this week. 




Sunset in the skies. Beautiful. Sigh.
Go'in home. Ugh. An ugly business.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

19 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Sharon, you got fabulous shots! I'm also a window seat flyer with my camera ready! My post even begins with airplane window photos this week!

riitta k said...

Great shots from high above!

Powell River Books said...

When we travel by airliner Wayne always gets the window seat, but I lean over to take quick looks. - Margy

DJan said...

Leave it to YOU to get these fabulous pictures from your window seat. I think my favorite is the first Red Rock country picture. But they are all so good, Sharon!! :-)

Mary in Boulder said...

Being an aisle seat person myself (cramps legs) I always wondered what things looked like out the window seat. Beautiful shots!

Photo Cache said...

Sometimes, I get giddy looking down at the beautiful landscape; others I get too scared to even look out.

Worth a Thousand Words

Angie said...

Sharon - I am with you - I am always looking out the window (when I am fortunate enough to have a window seat). Looking at our one and only Earth is inspirational and scary at the same time. I look at some populated locations and I wonder if we are doing the right thing(s)? Thanks for sharing your Cabin Camera with all of us at Mosaic Monday - thought provoking!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I'm another one who's with you. Blinds up, look and see, click, click, click.

csuhpat1 said...

Beautiful and lovely shots. Very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

Sandra Nachlinger said...

I like window seats, too. Not only is it fun to check out the terrain below, it's convenient to have a wall to lean against if I want to take a nap. I enjoyed your photos.
My post features flowers, berries, and more.

betty-NZ said...

I'm definitely a looker, even though I mostly just see water flying from one island to the other! These are some amazing scenes.

Your post rocks at 'My Corner of the World' this week!


My Corner of the World

Cath said...

Thank goodness there's someone else who shares my passion....I love a window seat but I think most people view me as a novice flyer when I whip out my camera :) :) :)

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I am so happy to know that a seasoned traveler like you takes cabin pictures! Most people just seem so blase’ .....that said, I haven’t been lucky enough to have a window seat the last couple of trips.

rupam sarma said...

Amazing views

Lady Fi said...

Gorgeous scenes!

Linda Hensley said...

How come my cabin shots never turn out this good? I've decided it's a sign to live in the moment. And yes, I take a window seat whenever possible and actually look out of it :)

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I love these shots. It's a wonderful collection. It drives me crazy when someone sitting in the window seat pulls their shade down and blocks the view for everyone else!

Lieselotte said...

Tolle Schnappschüsse. Der Sonnenuntergang über den Wolken ist grandios!

Shiju Sugunan said...

Great shots! I like to look outside during takeoff and landing.