Monday, May 1, 2017

Florida Potpourii 2016


Turquoise and other beautifully saturated shades at Barefoot Beach. 

I've been to Florida twice since I captured all of these Florida photos...



A gloriously rusty, tripped out Ford in the Everglades. 



Quiet reflection.



A wondrous web.



Corkscrew fog.



Rookery roots.



Corkscrew creatures.





Things found at Crew trails.


Something to crow about in Sarasota. 




Osprey at Barefoot Beach.





Modeling at Rookery Swamp.



Spooning in a ditch.


Poolside color.




Corkscrew critter.



Growing solo.



Swimming at Rookery Swamp.





Little things at Crew trails.

I've heard so many people throughout my life say how much they hate Florida. I just feel sorry for them. Because they don't know where to look. Or are unable to see the forest through the trees. 

The Awesome Links:


15 comments:

DUTA said...

'A fog view from the bridge' - would be the caption given by me to two of your pictures in this post dominated by a bridge and fog.
The photo with the rusty truck is a powerful one as it reminds us that rust is an evil phenomenon associated with decay and ruin.
I'm stunned by the beauty of the solitary thing growing among a multitude of green flowers? buds? leaves? Thanks for sharing.

DJan said...

As always, your pictures inspire me to look at the world with a different eye. What beauty! And your talent makes me want to head outside with my camera and try my own luck. Just lovely!!! :-)

Fun60 said...

A wonderful collection of colours, shapes and creatures.

NCSue said...

Great shots, each and every one.
Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/05/down-to-jordan-river.html

A Colorful World said...

Such a fabulous array of photos! Love your Florida potpourri!

Lady Fi said...

Love all the colours!

Les Fous du Cap said...

très belle série ;-)
Céline & Philippe

Anu said...

Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing.

Molly said...

Wow that truck is something else

Mollyx

Ruth said...

Wow! These photos are so beautiful! I like the mix of flora and fauna you have presented. I do not give Florida a lot of thought on my travel plans but I think that would have to change. #TPThursday

Linda Hensley said...

Gorgeous! I especially like the umbrellas, and spent time really studying the crow. Such detail and so expressive. Good job!

Michele {Malaysian Meanders} said...

Great photos, especially the one of the roots reflected in the water and the closeup of the rusty Ford truck. I like that you make even every items like a pile of pool noodles look so interesting. Florida isn't boring at all through your eyes.

Stewart M said...

Great pictures - i'd love to see some racoons one day. And I really like the umbrella and pool shots.

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Budget Travel Talk said...

Gosh you did such a good job photographing the spiders web - I always find that difficult. The pool noodles are so crisp clear and colourful also.

Pat Tillett said...

One amazing photograph after another! Really good stuff Sharon!