Sunday, December 4, 2016

The Old Condo Fog...


Thank goodness I'm a morning person...











This is sunrise in Orlando, Florida. Most people don't see it due to sheer exhaustion. Not too shabby. Or, not too chablis as my husband would say. 

There's fireworks every night at Disney. But these morning fireworks are free for all. 

Are you jones-ing for a great new book to cozy around the fireplace with this Christmas? I reviewed three great reads this week, over on my other blog, The Chorus of the Crows



The Awesome Links:

9 comments:

DUTA said...

Superb sunrise! Indeed, sunrise and fog are best seen in the early morning. I'm not an early riser; I'm retired. I go to bed late and must have my 7-8 hours of sleep. I see a lot of sunsets though which are also quite fascinating.

Excellent captures of both the sunrise and the fog!

Linda Hensley said...

Beautiful. I especially like a foggy morning, but the colors in the sunrise are spectacular.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Louise Erdrich has a new book? i'm off to Amazon. Thanks!!!!

oh and your sunrises are wonderful and I can't wait to see some of those from the other coast of Florida --- sooon sooooon!!!!!

DJan said...

Wow! I a couple of days I'll be looking at the sunrise in Florida. Hope it looks like that and there's no fog. :-)

Pat Tillett said...

For that view, I would get up earlier.
Great photos...

Lady Fi said...

Gorgeous morning colours!

A Colorful World said...

Gorgeous early morning shots! We had an amazing sunrise this morning also and I posted it on facebook.

Jutta.K. said...

Wonderful sunrise images !
All the photos show a great mood,
very different but each great for itself

likeschocolate said...

Gorgeous photos Sharon! Love! Hope you have a fantastic week!