Thursday, October 29, 2015

Happy National Cat Day!

click to enlarge

I'm always late to the party when it comes to National Cat Day. I'll log on to facebook on October 30th and curse the ground I walk on. Damn. I missed National Cat Day! What kind of reluctant cat wrangler am I? That's what I call myself at the end of most of my profiles. I think it's funny. Most people probably just think it's weird. Now I call myself a fiction writer, freelance illustrator, avid photographer, passionate traveler, baker and you guessed it.... a reluctant cat wrangler.

 Well, it's just hard to keep up with all of the modern day observations. And even though I don't agree with this grumpy cat's dog extermination plot, I figure that on National Cat Day, all cats are entitled to their opinion. 

Even a grumpy looking alley cat like this guy. 

Grumpy cat is my bonus post this week!



6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh well, hard to keep up on these things. I absolutely love your new header image, the Third eye image on the side of you blog and the kitty shot. Quite the expression on her face.

DJan said...

How wonderful! A day for cats to be appreciated, since of course the rest of the time they are underappreciated. Right? :-)

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Well I loved the fun of this post, well I suppose the cat doesn't look a if he is having fun but I did! Have a wonderful weekend.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Grumpy cat!
love
tweedles

Linda said...

I think it is great to have a day devoted to the love and appreciation of our feline friends. :) Love this!

Pat Tillett said...

That cat does look a bit grumpy! I guess if I was an alley cat, I'd be grumpy too...
Very nice photo!