Saturday, June 13, 2015

Vacation!

My illustrated Dominical map for www.theydrawandtravel.com

I've been posting about my latest Costa Rica vacation for a few weeks now.  Click here to take a little trip down my memory lane.  Costa Rica is an amazing place.  I've been there 5 times and counting.  It just feels like home.  But thank goodness it's not. Because you never have as much fun at home as you do on vacation! 

Do you plan to go there someday?  Then check out my labels. I've created over a 100 photo filled posts of beautiful beaches,  bountiful birds and blue mountain vistas. And I'm just getting started...

5 comments:

Linda Hensley said...

Yes, I would like to see Costa Rica. I'd like to see any place that isn't home these days, but it's nice to see it through your eyes. Very cute map. I especially like your whale :)

DJan said...

I know mostly about Costa Rica from you and your pictures. I always take a little pretend journey when I look at your own adventures. :-)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Time for more good times!
love
tweedles

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

IT is my hope to come back here someday and use your labels as a travel guide .... Top of our bucket list.

Gauri said...

Aww this is such a cute map... Lovely :)