Thursday, November 27, 2014

I actually love dressing...the stuffing kind!

Bored Turkey



Mischievous Turkey



Sick Turkey
I think this qualifies for a link up to wobble over at www.illustrationfriday.com  A sick and wobbly gobbler. 


Puzzled Turkey


Turkey Tantrum


Frightened Turkey

As well they should be!

Maybe by next year I'll finally get around to painting my turkey sketches. I just read in the paper that there's a home movie film called, "When Turkeys Attack" being shown on Destination America.  What ever channel that is.  Ha!  


So we better eat them before the turkey take over!  


Happy Thanksgiving!

P.S.  I'll pick a Best of Costa Rica giveaway winner next week.  Check out the post below to get in on the fun.  Thanks to everyone that has entered so far!

14 comments:

DJan said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :-)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Happy Thanksgiving,
love
tweedles

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Love the cartoons - very cute!

A Colorful World said...

Adorable series of sketches!

Tina Fariss Barbour said...

These are too cute! I love the mischievous turkey especially. :-)

Jen said...

I like the hot tub. You should draw a sauna oven.

Hilary said...

Too cute.. all of them. I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving.

eileeninmd said...

Jute sketches! I look forward to turkey and the trimmings at Thanksgiving! Great post,thank you for linking up! Enjoy your new week ahead!

Anni said...

Cute stuff today...love the narration of your sketches...and the quotation on the 'real' turkey for the day.

Thanks for sharing the link today Sharon.

Rohrerbot said...

Talented! Love your sketches and narrations. I don't have that gift but I enjoyed yours. Happy holidays!

Ni de Aqui, Ni de Alla said...

Great sketches and funny too!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Your sketches are marvellous and I did mile at them. Hope you enjoyed Thanksgiving day

Hootin Anni said...

I'm back to say hello again, thru the linking at Wild Bird Wednesday...

Hope you're having a good day planned today. Love the sketches Sharon

Pat Tillett said...

Great sketches! They are so darn cute...