Friday, April 11, 2014
Pinterest. Why do we love it? I guess for me it is like looking through a free magazine everyday. Plus, I can pin inspirational photographs that might help me with my art down the road. And then there's the food porn. And yes, I've actually made some of those recipes. Here are 5 random Pinservations for Random 5 Friday.
1) Why do weird people that use celebrities for icons and only have health and fitness boards start following me? Hello. I only have decadent, indulgent and extremely fattening food boards. And no beautiful toned people. Only beautiful places, things, food obviously and cats. Plus Morgan freeman up to the left.
2) Which leads me to my next pinservation. My favorite board is my Gray board.
3) How in the world do people pin 100,000 pins on 1 board? And for those of you that aren't on Pinterest I'm not joking. People. Please. Get a life.
4) If you are following over 10,000 people you might want to step away from the computer. Just saying.
5) I really, really try to not pin every cute cat and all other eye candy I see. Really!