1) I'm sometimes grossed out by all of Akua's dander. His nickname is dander boy. I hate it when his back is full of specks and loose fur and he guilts me into petting him. I can only hold off for so long. And I'm usually wearing black. My pants end up looking like a head and shoulders commercial. Gross!
2) Sometimes I act like I'm sleeping when Akua runs into the bedroom looking for love. The cat mom equivalent of a headache.
3) Sometimes I wonder how long the water bowl has been empty.
4) The other day I caught Akua licking my toast and I ate it anyway. I was grossed out but figure I've consumed a lot of cat back wash anyway. They persistently try to drink out of every water glass in the house. I'm still alive.
5) My husband stated that Akua gets 10 times more massages than him. He's right!
For more randomness visit Random 5 Friday