By now I hope you've checked out my House of Franken Cat illustration. See my last post! I thought this old photo of me and my friend Loren was a perfect match. I mean, look at that mummy. He definitely needs an iron. And a good steam clean. It makes me laugh at how he is kind of falling apart. And that face. Yikes!
5 random Halloween memories for Random 5 Friday
1) When I was a kid one of my classmates stepped on my sheet and tore my ghost costume. And I went crying to my Mom. I should have just kept it to use on Loren's costume. Silly me.
2) What is the weirdest thing you've seen stuffed into a nylon? Well, if you are a flasher on Halloween you open up your London Fog and reveal an extra large stuffed (fake) thing a ma bob. Maybe with some fake fur to add realism. The good old days.
3) I could actually stay up until midnight to see who won the costume contest. Again. The good old days.
4) I kept disposable contacts on hand just for Halloween. Serious business.
5) Being Cleopatra for the night. Priceless.