I took this photo through our screen door last week. I had to laugh at this exhausted squirrel. He didn't have the nuts to keep going...
5 random squirrel facts for Random 5 Friday
1) Squirrels never collect a dime when someone else discovers their hidden treasure.
2) They are the most under appreciated Eco volunteers. They plant millions of trees and never get any thanks.
3) They live on your lot before you move in. But are treated like an unwanted guest.
4) Over hotdish and brownies we discovered some CSI worthy news at national night out. One of our neighbors divulged that there was a little old lady on a block where he used to live. (Maybe near you) And she used to drown squirrels in her basement. Then... Then I don't know. But I hope the story ended there. Yikes!
5) Do they ever catch each other's tail when playing tag around a tree? I don't know. But it is their favorite game.