Oscar the cat
5 random true or false statements about good old Oscar from the beautiful Hicatee Cottages in Belize (the answers are at the end)
1) Oscar got his name from his golden color. Kind of like the naked statues at the big Hollywood hoopla awards.
2) Oscar once came home wearing a tarantula on his back.
3) Oscar dictates where breakfast will be served to tourists. Depending on where he takes his cat naps.
4) Oscar loves to sneak into guest rooms and hide underneath your covers. Surprise!
5) Oscar almost got killed by a Boa Constrictor. He used up another life on that one!
1) False 2) True Just another day in the jungle! 3) True 4) False 5) True The Boa had him constricted around the gut and was trying to eat him by a back foot. His owners heard the commotion and luckily fended off the Boa with a broom. (I think) By this time Oscar had passed out. But afterwards Oscar suddenly drew a breath, looked around and got up. He was pretty sore for awhile though!