Friday, December 28, 2012

Everything old is new again!


I decided to have a little fun with the theme this week over at www.illustrationfriday.com  What's new?  Well, I did this piece back in 1998.  I signed it with my maiden name.  And even dated it.  There is no getting around the fact that it is old.  But I've never posted it online on a website or blog.  So it is new.  Go figure.  

One of my future goals is to create a website for more of my fine art pieces.  It would be great if I could share them with the public.  And it would also be great if I was willing and able to create more.  I guess that will be my resolution for 2013.  

This piece is called, "Tails"  I named it that because the tails were my favorite part of the painting.  It is also the way my husband and I decide on where to have dinner some nights.  Heads or tails.  But that is another story...

4 comments:

DJan said...

I can see why you so love those tails! :-)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Ohhh its so very beautiful and we love the tail.
love
tweedles

Jessica Warrick said...

Cool style, great color, everything about it is awesome.

josh pincus is crying said...

well done! Everything old is new again!