Friday, September 21, 2012

Crooked Cat

click to enlarge

I'm using my kitty mug shot for my blog link over at my new website.  This piece has made the rounds before.  But I added my blog title on his prison necklace.  Now it is website ready and new and improved.  And a criminal cat matches the www.illustrationfriday.com theme crooked.  We have a kitty jail at my house.  It's called an upside down laundry basket. 

 I had a fun little mini interview at IF last week.  You can read that here.  I'll leave you with some words for thought.  By Rook or by Crook.  What ever that means.... 



7 comments:

Rita said...

Funny kitty mug shot. And I like the way you've interpreted crooked...here I was just thinking of a line that got bent along the way...and I love the upside down laundry basket except our naughty kitty just calls that playing! Lovely little interview. I use Q-tips, too. Have a great weekend, Sharon

Joreina Blanco said...

Adorable Kitty Mug shot! so creative, Ms. Sharon. :)

DJan said...

I have smiled and loved that crooked kitty before, Sharon. And I so love your new header picture!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

absolutely PURRFECT!

Cindy D. said...

Love your cats! So much personality.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

the kitty is saying MEOW!
love
tweedles

Pat Tillett said...

What a great looking piece of art. You are multi-talented for sure!