Friday, May 25, 2012

Pillow Talk



I have the perfect art for www.illustrationfriday.com today.  The theme is faded.  Do you know why these are perfect?  They are footprints in the sand.  And my first thought was how they are only there momentarily.  Then the ocean slowly washes them away.  

I created these for the ripple sketches blog when it was raising money for the gulf oil spill.  I actually used outlines of me and my husband's real footprints in the sand.  Can you tell whose is whose?  Well, mine is the top.  Here's hoping that humanity will soon leave a lighter footprint on our precious resources. 

P.S.  If you have a chance between now and this Sunday please go to www.facebook.com/berninausa  My recycled coffee bean sack pillow is entered in the We all Sew Challenge.  Please vote and read the pillow's story.  

1 comment:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We like the foot prints a lot!
love
tweedles