Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Let them eat cake!




The cam caught this doe mid chew. (click to enlarge) Hmmm. Acorns? Twigs? Leaves? Yuck.




I'm sooooo glad I get to eat things like this perfect Cafe Latte cupcake. I'm posting this yummy example of chocolate goodness as a teaser for next weeks recipe post. This is like an advertisement. I feel like my blog is slowly turning into an online magazine with a little bit of everything. Feel free to send me $19.95 for a 2 year subscription. But only until Nov. 29th. Then it goes up to $26.95 for 1 year. Shoot. (kidding!) But I promise there will be no cheesy Thomas Kincade Christmas ornament advertisements. No annoying scraps of paper to tear out. And no princess Kate bridal figurines to purchase. And if you choose to email one of my recipe posts to a friend you don't even have to cut off the barcode, name and address sticker. Wow! What a deal.

4 comments:

Serline said...

It's so fun to see what will be on the menu next.

DJan said...

Aren't you going to send me a fantastic dessert? What kind of ripoff was this? (just kidding as you know, right?) :-)

Anonymous said...

From my first visit at your blog I knew, that you have a great humor, and you keep going on :-D
I'll ask my bank for a loan, so I can buy your "magazine" *LOL*

Wanda..... said...

Can hardly wait for the recipes....I may just cancel my Southern Living magazine! NOT! :)