Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall 101




I was feeling a little over whelmed about what to pick for a blog post today. We've been having lots of Fall adventures on our weekend getaways. And I've taken lots of photos. So I've decided to try something completely different. I'm going to post one new photo everyday in the month of October. This may be good news to some of you, and a big yawn to others. It would probably be more exciting if I was posting about one of our trips to Central America...but this photo is in Iowa. In fact this is the HIGHEST point in Iowa. We were hiking at a park near Clear lake. I can't remember the name and who really cares, right? It is Iowa after all.




P.S. Be sure to keep checking in this month for more photos!

8 comments:

Linda Hensley said...

Poor Iowa! lol Very interesting building. What a nice challenge you've set for yourself. I enjoy your photos and will look forward to seeing what you post.

Wanda..... said...

Sounds good to me, Sharon...I've enjoyed your first photo!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I love it! It reminds me of a castle! It is so romantic!

Carol............. said...

Iowa? I was thinking more of a spot in Europe somewhere! LOL

DJan said...

I look forward to your Month of Pictures, no matter where they are! I would never have guess this is the highest point in Iowa. :-)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Wow,, what a cool photo. I would have guessed the photo was in England.
love
tweedles

SquirrelQueen said...

Since Iowa is one state I have never visited I find it interesting. It reminds me of a castle tower too and it looks beautiful with that pretty blue sky in the background.

Angad Achappa said...

Beautiful photo.. :)