Friday, September 2, 2011

Mysterious...

This illustration is mysterious http://www.illustrationfriday.com/ because it is just part of a larger piece. I'm working on my first book with author Ivan Jensen. You'll be able to find these characters and more on pages 3-4. But what makes this book even more mysterious is that it is a work in progress. So even I don't know how it turns out!

And if you want to see another new illustration visit http://www.isaacgracelily.blogspot.com/ Aaron had a really fun challenge for his artist followers. He posted some fun kids art and challenged adult artists to do their own version. It's really a hoot so check it out. Look for the hilariously scary bunny and you'll see mine!

5 comments:

DJan said...

Now look what you've done: I must go visit those other pages whether I want to or not! Just to see more of your adorable animals...

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Sharon
You are the best artist ever,,,
your creations make us smile!
love
tweedles

Ellen Whyte said...

It's cute! And how nice to work on a mystery...

Indigene said...

It's wonderful when there is an element of mystery in work! Cool narrative piece!

Vilt og vakkert said...

Once more heisann!

Yes, I do, thanks a lot ;:OD)