Monday, June 13, 2011

How much for the Iguana hat dude?




We visited the Iguana Hatchery in San Ignacio, Belize earlier this year. And a good time was had by all. Except for the gal that passed out. Ironically she passed out after holding the baby Iguanas. Not the big guy in the first photo.













The color!































I don't think I came close to the Guinness world record of the highest number of Iguanas one person can wear. Whatever that is.















Hmmm. I wonder if we got all the baby Iguanas off. This photo was actually taken back at the hotel. Just kidding.














12 comments:

Anne said...

Wow! You are very brave to have those Iguanas all over you!

Pat Tillett said...

The coloring is so pretty! I got to get myself down to Belize some day.

Tes said...

Oh my, those iguanas are vibrant and colorful! They do fasten tightly on humans -such frindly creatures. I haven't touched one (yet) Would love to try. Such lovely photos! The huge one has nice texture! :)

Anonymous said...

I feel uneasy, for some reason, just looking at them.

DJan said...

You look quite comfy in iguana-wear. Pretty, too! :-)

The Chair Speaks said...

You look good in iguana-green! Love that turquoise colour on the iguana adults.

The Retired One said...

Fabulous photos of these little creatures...they are really neat.

Serline said...

These ain't so bad... reminds me of the Scorpion Lady at the Sriracha Tiger Zoo we visited not too longer; she and the hundreds of scorpions all over her are NOT a sight for weak stomachs ;-P

Jama said...

I wouldn't want them anywhere near me, but I will be taking pictures of someone with them...kekekkeke

Wanda..... said...

They are cute, Sharon, but your fashion accessories made me shiver.

Ellen Whyte said...

Weird but cute!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

They are so beautiful and cute!
Brilliant green,, I would not be afraid at all.
love
tweedles