Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Monkey Business

I know this will come as a shock. But I couldn't find any girbra pictures to relate to my last art post. And I also don't have any photos of the girbra's distant cousins, giraffes and zebras. On to the monkeys. These characters were running around the jungle in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. And there is so much monkey business going on that it is hard to get a good photo. These are wild monkeys and there is a chance you might not see one here. But there is a very, very good chance that you will! While we were taking these pictures, one monkey ran right beside us on the trail. I'm not sure if we were watching a group of monkeys, or if the monkeys were watching a group of tourists. But either way it was lots of fun. For a little more on Manuel Antonio, see below.

















4 comments:

DJan said...

The look on that money's face is priceless! He looks to be saying something like "what's it to you?" or "up yours!" -- that's a great shot.

Lauralee said...

I love monkeys. The one definitely does look highly irritated.

Al said...

woh that monkey was really curious about something...could that be the camera?

AL

Margaret Pangert said...

Are you going to be turning this guy into an acquaintance of the girbra?! It could work--he seems to get around--or should I say up and down--a lot!