Monday, December 25, 2017

Season's Greetings from Santa Squirrel!


This year's beautiful, timeless and classic Christmas card. Ha!



I hope Santa Squirrel scurried down your chimney! He clawed his way under my tree and left me this...



A camera is so much better than an acorn. One time, on a street far, far away, our car was broken into and low and behold, a tiny pile of acorns was found on the driver's seat. True story. It must have been Santa's naughty elf.

I can't wait to take souvenirs with my new camera. I hope you'll be back for many visits in 2018 to discover mementos of Guatemala, Florida, Utah, and more. (Maybe even Minnesota!) And speaking of Minnesota, Santa Squirrel brought me two new books by award winning author Peter Geye. The Minnesota-nice writer is critiquing my novel. He's also the subject of my latest blog post over at The Chorus of the Crows  Be sure to stop by...



Meanwhile, I'm heading into the kitchen to make my traditional, messy and delicious, Christmas Lefse. Click here for a tutorial from my very own kitchen.

Merry Christmas 
and
Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

hoping you had a wonderful Christmas! catchatwithcarenandcody

Stewart M said...

A new toy! Wonderful. Hope you have fun with it.

Cheers (and hope you had a good Christmas) - Stewart M - Melbourne

A Colorful World said...

Looks like you had a very merry Christmas! I know you are excited about that new camera. Cute little Santa Squirrel. Have an awesome rest of your week...we are just back from the kids yesterday and I am slowly getting caught up with things.

Sondra said...

A very nice gift indeed!! Enjoy all the adventures it will bring into focus!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Happy New Year to both of you Sharon! Look forward to following your travels here there and everywhere.