Friday, January 30, 2015

Jagged Little Toes

I thought my Yeti tracks might be a fun choice for jagged.  The www.illustrationfriday.com theme this week.  Do you ever wonder who creates the unique patterns on the bottom of tennis shoes? How much does a shoe designer get paid for this? Are the patterns as unique as fingerprints?  Actually, that might be kind of cool.  Designer shoes with our own finger print soles. It could bring new meaning to leaving a paper trail.  Burglars beware!

That's why my Yeti has shoes on.  So his familiar foot prints don't give him away.  I hope this idea isn't too big a pill to swallow. 

3 comments:

Anne said...

Yeti looks smashing in his shoes! Love your illustrations!

DJan said...

He's the first cute Sasquatch I've ever seen. He makes me want to cuddle him. :-)

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I like it!