5 great Minnesota Grown products for Random 5 Friday
1) Dangerous Man Brewing, Indeed Brewing, Harriet Brewing, Liftbridge and yes, maybe even 612 Brew. Even though they had a crappy food truck the other night. Bloomys Booked. Yuck. And there are so many more local breweries popping up all over. I guess Minnesotans like beer.
2) Food Trucks that drive to Breweries. See above. Like Cajun 2 Gaux, Midnord Empanadas and World Street Kitchen. To name a few. Not Bloomys Booked. Yuck.
3) Chocolate Mini Doughnuts! Yes, it was pure Genius. I had them at the Powderhorn Art Fair. From a mystery mini doughnut vendor. If it wasn't for the chocolate doughnut I got at Bogart Loves last weekend I might not survive my cravings. Whew.
4) Olive's pizza in Marine on St. Croix. The Caprese drizzled with a sweet balsamic vinegar. Heaven.
5) Well, how about some Minnesota Grown sweetcorn harvested from the field and brought home from the Nicollet Farmer's Market. The only thing better might be the bag. At least for some people. Like my Minnesota grown cat.