I decided to have a little fun today and link up to Random 5 Friday I've been a good illustrator and have been linking up to illustrationfriday for a couple years now. Not today. Today I'm sharing 5 random facts about this naughty cat.
1) She is named Hana after the quiet town at the end of the Hana Highway on Maui. The dangerously twisty but scenic road is what life is like with this devil cat. It's a fun journey. But you have to be on your guard. She can outwit a rocket scientist. Outplay a toddler high on birthday cake and infuriate a Buddhist monk.
2) This tongue photo is photoshopped. But not in the way you might think. The tongue is real. I just didn't have a digital file of it. Only a poorly printed old photo. Random fact? She has a long tongue of course!
3) One of her nicknames is little Froggie. Because I remarked when she was a teenage kitten that her skinny little legs looked like frog legs. Not anymore. She's a jumper. (she's jumping in the photo)
4) Her newest nickname is Miss Sassafras. Because of all her sassy cries.
5) One of her cutiest habits is leaving fuzzy socks by the front door after we leave the house. Smile. I'd go on but that makes 5!