Friday, June 5, 2009

Mermaid Me

I decided to delay the release of "Princess and the Me" and post "Mermaid Me" first. I might try to post the latter on pay per view or try to take up a collection for a new crown! "Mermaid Me" was illustrated for CBIG. Which you can check out at http://www.childrens-illustrators.com/ Finally, an excuse to paint a self portrait. I'm such a Ham about my art. When I was a kid the first thing that friends and relatives were subjected to was me and my latest masterpiece. I'm sure they barely had a chance to step in the door. And painting myself as a mermaid was a no brainer. As you can see I managed to find some art supplies and do some painting on the Ocean floor. Just another day at the office.


7 comments:

Historical sites with charmine said...

THANKS SHARON,HOPE YOU LIKED THEM.I'll be back.

SquirrelQueen said...

Hi Sharon,
I made some lemonade, come to my Lemonade Stand and pick up the award I have for you.
Judy

Ziggy Stardust said...

Beautiful, my daughter is an artist and I try as often as I can to display it.

Anne

Ziggy Stardust said...

Sharon, thanks for visiting my blog. I am so glad you like the cake I made for you, but it was supposed to be a surprise. Oh well, Happy 30th!

Anne

Nina Crittenden said...

See you at the water cooler!

Historical sites with charmine said...

That was a lovely piece,and you painting on the ocean floor,why not? will be back soon.Do check out my new travel blog.

Margaret Pangert said...

mahalo, Sharon! A new vista for Sharon's special touch! What a pretty mermaid painting joyous, colorful sea life--very vivid! And I love the turquoise-teal in both oceans: the waters off Kona and the ocean painted by the mermaid. And yes, I can see that turtle will become a mate in this new adventure. Congratulations for the Lemonade Stand award! I'll buy some!