I feel so bad for the person that lost their beautiful cat. But my faith has been restored in humanity. Look! Someone went to the trouble of creating a poster just to find the loving home of this cutie. So sweet. I am positive that if the cat is acting unfriendly and wild it is because the poor thing is scared. Dan, you're the man!
I found this on Pinterest. Where else. I can't vouch for where it came from originally, but I found it at this link It is just a hoot. I wonder what happened after Dan posted this on his local electrical pole?
1) Some poor sap with bad eyesight called Dan to claim her long lost tan, black and gray tabby. She was shocked a year later when she picked up her new glasses. It finally explained why the cat had a hairless tail.
2) Or maybe someone thought it was a new and rare breed of cat. Unfortunately, all hell broke loose when she tried to mate her new pride and joy with a Maine Coon.
3) Another theory is that Dan's wife called him and pretended to be an interested party. She showed up with a disguise and a cat carrier. The mysterious tabby was never seen in their neighborhood again. Gulp.
4) Dan might not have gotten any calls. And just decided to keep his new fe-male. He might just be a sucker for good looks.
5) Obviously what really happened was Dan was inundated with calls. But every call was from a scam artist. They knew they had a sucker on the line. Poor Dan.
Visit Random 5 Friday for more randomness.