I was secretly pinning funny cat photos on Pinterest. O.K., I only hoped it was a secret. But being that I have a board devoted to cats called Ditch Tigers, the cat is out of the bag. So to speak.
I was inspired by a cat pin with a cat waxing poetic about an owner that just didn't understand his art. His......toilet paper art. Sigh.
5 random artfully infuriating paper moments for Random 5 Friday
1) The grand dame of all moments. Duh dum, duh dum, duhdumduhdumduhdum. I woke up and went downstairs and entered the bathroom. The bath tub was completely filled with toilet paper scraps. The whole roll.
2) We came home from a trip and the basement bathroom was a crime scene of broken plastic and paper scraps. They had annihilated the Kleenex dispenser and had a field day.
3) Hmmm. Which time out of dozens shall I pick? The paper towel saga. Dupe de do. I'll just go out into the kitchen and...Scream bloody murder! The paper towels are raining down everywhere. To this day we still can't leave the paper towels out.
4) It's 9:00 am central time. And 9:30 am is the official designated brunch time. It used to be called lunch. But the shenanigans and complete chaos were so extreme that it had to be pushed back. But I refuse to feed any earlier. I mean, they get breakfast after all! Anyway, Hana starts chewing on any and all paper sitting around the house. Bills, newspaper, letters, books, whatever. But only if you are there. Because she is trying to annoy you. AAARRRGGGHH!
5) The Kleenex box sculpture (shown above) Every piece of Kleenex was torn out and was blooming out like a rose. How sweet. Not.